A goal-oriented digital marketing agency for you to boost your ROI and brand visibility.
Full-Time Graphic designer
- Minimum 1 year of experience
If you are the one who is able to convert ideas into visual representations and can tell a story through your designs, Digiolic is the place for you.
Digiolic is hiring graphic designers. This is a very challenging role and unless you don’t really love what you are doing, this is never going to be easy for you. But if you eat and breathe Photoshop and other similar tools every day, send your resume to email@example.com and one of our team members would reach out to you in 3 days.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Cultivate a solid body of work. Make Designs for FB, Google, Display Ads and social media.
- Take the design “brief” to record requirements and clients needs
- Working with clients, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production, and timescales
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design softwares like Photoshop, Illustrator etc.
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites UI/UX etc.
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives etc.
Creative Content Writer
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our editorial team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides, and marketing copy.
Content Writer’s responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application. Send all this along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services and for clients
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
- Update website content as needed
Digital Marketing Executive Full Time
We are looking for a Digital Marketer to help us develop, implement, track and optimize our client’s digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. Digital Marketing is meant for the people who are creative and passionate about the internet. It is a highly result driven and set objective practice.
- Planning and execution of marketing projects and campaigns. Ideation and creation of collaterals, distributing them in various media and social platforms and measuring its impact and effectiveness
- Performing activities relating to Search Engine Optimization on a continuous basis
- Creating and executing SMS and E-mail based marketing campaigns
- Executing Social Media efforts and striving to improve the results in terms of KPIs e.g. likes, shares, tweets, etc
- Reviewing and actively managing multiple websites and other online assets and sources
- Promoting employer’s products and/or services in the digital space
- Using and researching the internet and new media to reach new customers, generate leads and retain existing customers
- Analyzing market research and plan promotions, competitions and other various creative marketing techniques based on the research results.
- Should be highly up-to-date with advances in web technology
- Must know all about social networking and viral marketing campaigns
- Must be efficient in using technical language effectively, using all the appropriate internet jargon, and they should know what makes a product innovative in the digital world
- Should be comfortable writing and communicating effectively with technology.
- They Must be able to think creatively about innovative approaches to marketing.
If you think you are the one, send your resume to email@example.com